Jump ahead to:
Dating Ideas for a Tuesday Night in Atlanta
Have a date this Tuesday night, and want to do something that’s not dinner or drinks? Have no fear, I have you covered. Below are three amazing, non-traditional date ideas for guys and girls living in Atlanta, GA. Have fun!
Tuesday Date Spots in Atlanta, GA
1. Venkman’s for Tuesday Night Date – Free Jazz and Half Off Wine
Venkman’s is a hidden gem in Atlanta, GA.
It’s a classy, affordable restaurant in the Old 4th Ward area right off the Beltline. Venkman’s has live music most weeknights. Tuesday night is half off wine and Joe Gransden’s Jazz Jam. The music starts at 8pm, and it’s free! Perfect date night spot to cozy up next to your date at a booth. Make sure to reserve a table ahead of time (it gets packed!) and bring cash to tip the band at the end of the night.
2. Painted Duck – Dating Idea: Challenge Your Date to a Game on Tuesday Night
Painted Duck is an upscale bowling alley with duckpin bowling and tons of free games in West Midtown. It’s similar to Painted Pin off of Miami Circle in Buckhead, but bigger with more to do (in my opinion).
You can rent a lane and do duckpin bowling, but I prefer the free games at this Atlanta hot-spot. Challenge your date to a game of horseshoe, Belgian feather bowling, or shuffleboard. My personal favorite is knuckleball. It brings out my competitive side, and can be quite an arm workout.
3. Enjoy Dessert and Alcoholic Coffee Drinks at Night at Café Intermezzo in Midtown
If you are feeling romantic and have a sweet tooth, I love Café Intermezzo as a late-night date spot in Atlanta. Cafe Intermezzo has two locations: One in Dunwoody outside the perimeter in Atlanta and one in central Atlanta in Midtown.
Café Intermezzo is a classy, low-key restaurant in Midtown. For less than $50, you can get two drinks and share a cheesecake or chocolate cake with your date. Most tables will be taken by couples – all on dates.
Tips for guys on a date at Café Intermezzo in Atlanta
- Make sure to wear a collared shirt.
- Offer to pick your date up if you are taking her to Café Intermezzo. (There is no street parking.)
- Pay when the check arrives, even if you aren’t into the woman and don’t want to see her again. This place screams “date spot!”
- Go up with your date to check out the desserts, and put your hand on her back as you scope out the cakes.
Let Me Know Your Tuesday Night Date Ideas
What’s your favorite Tuesday go-to date spot in Atlanta? I’ve love to hear your ideas. Stay on the look-up too for more articles on the top places to go on a date each night of the week in Atlanta.