Atlanta Day Date Ideas for Winter
Want a fun daytime date idea for you and your boo, boyfriend, hubby, or husband?
If you and your guy are taking time off during the holidays then use that time to go on a date!
There are tons of things to do in Atlanta for a fun daytime date. It doesn’t get too cold in the South and there are lots of socially distant things to do during quarantine.
10 Day Date Ideas in Atlanta During Quarantine for Winter 2021
Alright ladies. Here’s a list!
1. Visit the Botanical Gardens in Atlanta During the Day
Go to the botanical gardens during the day. It is still pretty to walk around in the winter, and parking is MUCH easier than at night during the Festival of Lights.
Make sure to buy tickets in advance, as they are limiting capacity.
2. Walk to Piedmont Park and Have a Picnic
3. Go to Top Golf in Midtown Atlanta or Alpharetta
Top Golf has locations in Atlanta (Midtown) and Alpharetta. Top Golf has separations between each golfing bay for social distancing and requires patrons to wear masks when not at their bay.
Go hit some golf balls for a fun daytime date. Order food and get out with your hubby!
4. Visit the Zoo in Atlanta During Coronavirus
Buy tickets in advance and go to the zoo for a fun daytime date. You can have lunch at an outdoor restaurant nearby.
5. Take a Long Stroll Outside in the Winter for a Daytime Date
Bundle up and take a long afternoon stroll outside with your boyfriend or husband.
Find a cute neighborhood to walk around in or pick one with expensive homes to admire.
6. Visit a Winery Outside the City for a Fun Date Idea
There are tons of wineries outside of Atlanta. Go to the winery for the day!
7. Have Brunch for Two at Café Intermezzo for a Date
Café Intermezzo is a classic third date spot. It’s great for fun drinks and dinner, but also a great brunch spot!
8. Explore the Fernbank Museum and Forest Together Outside
Go to the Fernbank Museum and then explore the lovely outdoor area behind the museum. There’s a little forest with a beautiful nature preserve right in the middle of the city.
9. Take a Long Hike for an Active Daytime Date
Go for a long hike! The East Palisades trail within Atlanta is pretty.
Kennesaw Mountain is great if you want to get a long hike in.
10. Do a Craft Together During Quarantine for a Date Idea
Do a fun craft together!
Connect with Dating Snippets
Leave a comment below too!
Please subscribe to the Dating Snippets YouTube Channel!
Check out these pages from Dating Snippets for dating tips, COVID date ideas, dating advice, and first date tips!
Follow the Dating Snippets Facebook page to get notified of new posts.
More Pages by Dating Snippets
- Dating Snippets on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/datingsnippets
- Dating Snippets Instagram: https://instagram.com/datingsnippets
- Dating Snippets on Twitter: https://twitter.com/datingsnippets
Lots of Love!
PS – Check out this article for more free and cheap COVID friendly date night ideas and COVID date ideas outside.
(This post may include affiliate links. View the Dating Snippets affiliate disclosure here).