Questions to Keep the Conversation Going on a Date
Helpful List of the 10 Best Questions Ask on a First Date
Are you heading out on a first date? Not sure how to keep the conversation going?
If you plan on asking the girl question after question during the date…don’t do it!
Most women DON’T like being asked too many questions on a first date. Women prefer to “just talk” and get to know you. Unlike guys, women get together to talk with no objective or purpose in mind.
When a woman goes on a date with you, she just wants to have fun.
However, if you want a cheat-sheet of questions to keep in your back-pocket, check out the list of the best first date questions to ask below.
A List of 10 Great Questions to Ask on a First Date
Ask any of these questions on a first date to keep the conversation going. These are all great first date questions to ask a girl.
- How was your day?
- What do you like to do for fun?
- What’s a Wednesday night look like for you?
- What’s a typical Saturday afternoon like?
- What’s your ideal Sunday?
- What’s your favorite brunch spot in town? (and the make plans during the date to take her there!)
- What do you like to do when it’s rainy (or cold) outside?
- What are your favorite restaurants in town? (and then take her there for a second or third date!)
- Are there any events or parts of towns you’ve been wanting to check out?
- How did you get into (insert name of hobby or interest)?
First Date Questions to Avoid
If you want to check out the best (and worst!) questions and topics for a first date – check out this article: https://datingsnippets.com/first-date-questions/
You'll discover the first date questions that women hate answering.
Asking Questions vs. Having a Conversation for a First Date
You’ve probably heard you should ask women questions on a date, right?
This is true, but only to an extent!
Check out this Dating Snippets YouTube video to hear Courtney and Christina Marie talk about why women sometimes HATE answering questions on a date.
Also, learn why you should NOT ask about marriage, kids, or a woman’s ideal man on a first date.
Want First Date Dating Advice?
Would you like some tricks and tips to help ensure a successful first date?
Check out the “First Date Tips” section of the Dating Snippets blog here.
I’d also love to help you out!
Dating Snippets offers one on one coaching for men.
Dating Coaching Topics
Meet with Christina Marie of Dating Snippets to get help with any of the following topics:
- How to improve your online dating profile to get more dates
- What to wear to a first date
- Tricks to help you get more second dates
- How to tell if a girl is into you
- How to tell if a girl just wants to be friends
How to Schedule One on One Dating Coaching
Want to get one on one dating coaching?
Your first 20 minute session is complementary. Christina Marie offers in-person dating coaching if you live in Atlanta and virtual one-on-one coaching through Zoom or phone calls.
Please Connect with Dating Snippets
Did you find this article helpful? Please share it on Facebook or Twitter and give it 5 starts below!
Please subscribe to the Dating Snippets YouTube Channel!
Check out these pages from Dating Snippets for dating tips, COVID date ideas, dating advice, and first date tips!
Dating Snippets on Facebook
Dating Snippets on Pinterest
Dating Snippets Would Love to Hear from You!
Enjoy your First Date! And please add a comment below!
And check out the Dating Snippets YouTube channel for dating advice. Please subscribe and click on the LIKE button!
Lots of warm wishes,
Christina Marie of Dating Snippets (an Atlanta-based dating coach offering dating advice to men and dating tips for women)