Are you stumped on what to do with your boyfriend/girlfriend during quarantine?
Jump ahead to:
Date Ideas in Atlanta During Coronavirus and Quarantine
If you live in Atlanta, GA, consider any of these ideas for your next date night!
1. Visit Dekalb Farmer’s Market and Cook a Meal Together
Dekalb Farmer’s Market is huge! Buy international foods and cook a meal today.
2. Visit Burt’s Pumpkin Farm in North Georgia this Fall
Take a Saturday afternoon to visit Burt’s Pumpkin Patch in North Georgia.
3. Take a Candle Making Class Together for a Romantic Date
Candlefish (in Ponce City Market) offers candle making classes. You can melt the was and add your own scent to personalize the candles.
4. Check Out the Atlanta Botanical Gardens for a Daytime Date
The Atlanta Botanical Gardens have an Alice and Wonderland theme right now. Make sure to buy tickets ahead of time, as they are limiting guests.
5. Visit Fausset Farms Sunflowers for a Fun Outdoor Date
For only $5 a person, Fausset Farms Sunflowers makes for a fun afternoon.
6. Go on an Outdoor Hike in Atlanta for an Active Fall Date
Atlanta has TONS of hiking paths near the city. Check out Panther Creek for pretty waterfalls or Kennesaw Mountain for a solid 10-mile hike.
PS – Check out these articles on what to wear on your hiking date!
- What to Wear on a Hiking Date – Sexy Clothes for Guys
- What to Wear on a Hiking Date in Summer – Girls
7. Go to Painted Pin in West Midtown (Atlanta) for a Fun Date Night
Visit Painted Pin for an evening date. Go bowling, play fun games, and get good food and drinks!
8. Take a Day Trip to Helen, GA for the Day this Fall
Go for a day trip to Helen, GA. There are cute restaurants and hiking paths.
9. Go to Laughing Skull Comedy in Atlanta for Date Night
See a comedy show together.
10. Visit Jaemor Farms in Alto, GA for a Date During Coronavirus
Visit Faemor Farms for a day trip.
11. Do Sips and Strokes Night at Home for a Coronavirus-Friendly Date Night In
Buy your own canvases and paint and paint pictures at home together.
12. Go Ax Throwing for a Fun Date in Atlanta
Go ax throwing. Because…why not?!
13. Check Out the Halloween Themed Activities this Fall
Check out Halloween themed activities nearby. There are corn mazes and haunted houses.
14. Go on a Picnic for an Outdoor Date that is Coronavirus Safe
Take a picnic outside before it gets cold.
15. Visit Chateau Elan Winery to Get Boozy with Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Visit a winery for a day. Just make sure to have a designated driver!
More Articles from Dating Snippets
Did you like this article? Share it with a friend on Facebook and leave a comment below!
You may also like these related articles by Dating Snippets.
- Picnic Date Food – Picnic Food to Buy and Essentials for a Successful Date
- 10 Indoor Date Night Ideas at Home – Coronavirus Edition
- 10 Signs You are Compatible Long Term with Your Partner
- Is It OK to Date a Divorced Man? 5 Positive Dating Signs
- Dating in Atlanta – Tips and Date Night Ideas
Connect with Dating Snippets
Leave a comment below too!
Please subscribe to the Dating Snippets YouTube Channel!
Check out these pages from Dating Snippets for dating tips, COVID date ideas, dating advice, and first date tips!
Follow the Dating Snippets Facebook page to get notified of new posts.
More Pages by Dating Snippets
- Dating Snippets on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/datingsnippets
- Dating Snippets Instagram: https://instagram.com/datingsnippets
- Dating Snippets on Twitter: https://twitter.com/datingsnippets
Lots of Love!
PS – Check out this article for more free and cheap COVID friendly date night ideas and COVID date ideas outside.
(This post may include affiliate links. View the Dating Snippets affiliate disclosure here).